January 14, 2013

Quote of the Day


Do I need to say more?
I loved being back home.
I loved seeing the people I saw, and eating and drinking the things I ate and drank.
I loved playing, singing, dancing, laughing, walking, thinking, dreaming, and reminiscing.
Home was fabulous and yet boring, but that's the constant love-hate relationship I have with it.

I am now home too.
It's a different home, one that allows me to be me.
One that allows me to stay true to myself and enjoy sunny weather.

Glad to be back, and of course, I'm missing my other home already.
I think this feeling never fades.

xoxo

5 comments :

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Welcome home lady!

Unknown said...

Yay for being home! I hope that you've already started to feel better since being back in sunny california.

Pretty Zesty said...

Great quote. That needs to be my mantra this week.

Kristen
www.beholdthemetatron.com

k said...

that is a great quote :) was so fun seeing you!

Anonymous said...

Love the quote! I'm sure it is tough being back and forth :/ It's a shame that your momma can't just come over here and stay with you! I'm sure that would make things 10X easier! Hugs!!

Steph

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...