July 10, 2014

Home Inspiration

Moving always comes with two things: packing and unpacking, as well as organizing and decorating a new place. Lately, I have the urge to decorate. I have so much time to kill I need to do something. Yes, besides looking for a job, wedding planning (yes yes! - if you haven't heard the news click here), and cooking I feel the need to add some accents to our apartment. Granted, it is not our house, and it is just temporary but that does not mean it should look and feel boring. I want our place to be a home we look forward to returning. A cozy haven away from all the craziness outside our corners, and a place to smile at and feel welcome.


Lobster | Lantern Strings | Letters | Bottles | Bar Cart

These are just a few of my favorite ideas I have come across the Internet. The letters would work beautifully on our patio. We have an outdoor socket so we would not have to wire everything indoors. Also, the wine bottles will be a great way to lighten up the apartment and make use of them after we enjoyed their flavorful wines. Plus, I have been looking for some wisdom/quotes/inspiration for our place and found the cute quote from Friends {if you are familiar with the show you know what that means}. 

Any ideas for me? Any websites or ideas you could recommend?

3 comments :

Ashley said...

I LOVE decorating when you get to a new place. It's one of my favorite things!!

C said...

Oooh, I like all this stuff!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Love that Lobster print!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...