August 13, 2014

Parmesan Tilapia


It is Wednesday, my lovelies. Time for another recipe {or my attempt to feed my favorite person and myself}. 

Weeks ago we went to Costco and bought a ton of fish and chicken, so we would have lean meat available when needed. So when I don't feel like going for a steak or a heavy load of food or cooking, I grab a couple of fillets or breasts. Ha. Anyways, this dish is simple and fast, and goes really really well with rice and fresh veggies. Thank you Tilapia for being such an easy fish to work around.

Here's what you need for four fillets:

3/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
2 teaspoons paprika
1 tablespoon of fresh {or dried} parsley
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 table spoon olive oil 



Here's what you do:

-  preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- mix together the cheese, spices, and salt
- drizzle the oil on the fillets
- dredge the fillets in the mixture, press the mixture onto the fish as well
- transfer to baking dish {with or without baking sheet}
- bake for 10 -12 minutes or until opaque
- serve with the fillets with lemon on the side {if desired}

I am sure you can use another fish, spice thing up with different other spices and what not. I will try my best next week to create something else...maybe over baked. I will keep you posted.

Do you eat Tilapia?
Any suggestion for me?

Have a great day!

2 comments :

amanda @ as the wine cork turns said...

yum! it's so cheap too. this rub looks amazing!

Unknown said...

this looks pretty good I think I will just have to try it !
M♥
Simply Sutter

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...