August 11, 2014

Zoe Saldana - Girl Crush


It has been a while since I shared my Girl Crush with you. I don't know if I should make this a monthly thing on my blog because we all have someone we look up to; whether it is an actor/actress, singer, politician, professor, you name it. We admire their story, beauty, their effort to change the world, their strength, and their intelligence.

Zoe Saldana is no exception. I think the first time I fully noticed her was in Guess Who. I might have seen her here and there in a few roles on TV, but when Avatar landed in theaters the craze about Zoe went spiral so to speak. However, even today not many know her or pay much attention. Maybe it's her laid-back and no-drama life. Either way, I like her. She's not only stunning but makes Hollywood glamorous, she's also one of the cutest pregnant actresses currently walking around. Plus, she has style, and represents timeless beauty. So glad I bumped into her years ago, she was sorry for not paying attention and being on her phone that day. Totally made my day, or back then my year!


Who is your Girl Crush, and why?

For more girl crushes, click here.

xoxo

images via here: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...